Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Course adjustment 10 degrees right.

Wow! Is it been that long? Home life has kept me busy. Spring is always a busy time in the garden. Maintaining a house, need I say more?

Life is heading in another direction, no longer interested in Guild affairs, just in the news-flow and newspaper, has released some self imposed stress. I have now started the long process of deciphering and learning the ancient D’ni art of writing descriptive linking books. I have been drawn into the possibilities, well in the fact that they are endless. I am not that that good with languages, ok absolutely terrible but concepts and logic is another matter. So maybe I have a chance in writing a stable link to a stable age. This is where I feel patience will pay off. Gehn shows how it shouldn’t be done. So I must approach this with caution, learn as much as I can to start off with. Once I feel I have enough information I will start writing my first descriptive linking book. I see this is going to be the biggest challenge to date, soil composition, air quality, dynamic forces and so on to learn about. At least I have a rudimentary understanding on how our planet works. Which I suppose is a good place to start; I wouldn’t want to have a non-breathable atmosphere. But I will be relying on my guild siblings, yes the Guild of Writers over the coming months, years. Recently I meet a writer that just lives a few hours from me. I won’t mention his name as I may have to kidnap him to relieve him of his valuable knowledge. He is safe for a couple of weeks as he has just left the country, but “he’ll be back”. Mawhahahahaha

...........only joking Bob.

I feel my spirits lifting as I encroach into this new tangent of D’ni history, maybe I find something interesting or maybe something interesting finds me. I feel life may never be the same, on the side of good that is. Always looking forward and never behind but always remembering what has come to pass, lest we forget the mistakes of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment