Monday, January 31, 2011

Man one year ago nearly

So another year passes with not a single thing restored....again. Yeesha was right "Find a way, make a home". I will have to interpet that as, make new ages ourselves. If we can get into the nexus machine that isn't going to happen. yeah I know some have written new linking books but not for the masses but for their own purposes. Yes they share them with select groups and individuals outside the cavern. But what about the rest of us.

I have scraped all my experiements and stopped linking to other worlds for the time being. I just wasn't finding anything of value that I could plunder and it was costing a small fortune. What with supplies, tools and equipment. Hope things change soon. I have a morgage to pay for. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment