Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Respite

After the trials and tribulations of late I will get back to my exploits in the New Year. I am needed here on the surface. Oh well such as life.

I am not one for Christmas as I am a pagan but I try not to judge. I have had my celebrations on the 21st. I haven’t dressed any trees this year. I don’t think the local council liked it last year. Well I did use bio-degradable dressings. But there is something good I can take from the traditional western Christmas and that is good will to all people.

Therefore in the true spirit of Christmas may I wish you all the best and to remember what we have been through and what is to come in the New Year. Too take that Christmas spirit beyond the 26th through in to the future.

May Yahvo hear our calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment