Friday, April 10, 2009

Alone in a Crowd

Most of my life I have enjoyed my own company. I have been to places and in situations alone that would make most freak out or at least turn timid. But I survived and continue to do so. I have never had to rely on anyone for anything. Well after leaving home at a very young age that is and even then I couldn’t rely on anyone. I have always felt being on the edge of society looking in. To be honest I like it here on the edge. So it has come as a shock to realise I miss having company. I miss the pubic cavern. I miss those chance meetings that may spawn new friendships. I miss the chance to find out more about the D’ni and the Bahro. I miss.........

Talking of Bahro I had a close encounter with one the other day. Scared the... Well it startled me put it that way. It seems a few explorers have reported such sightings in their private instances. Could this be a portent of change?

Also Tweek beat me to it with this “The Bahro”. I know it's not a competition and to be honest I haven’t done much on that front for some time now. I am glad that someone has got around to collating information regarding the Bahro. Nice read and it has already caused some discussion on the DRC forum. There is nothing like a good debate to clear the synapses.

No I don’t like being alone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment