Saturday, November 8, 2008

Divergence!

Some of you know that I do a little writing for the GoMe newspaper. So when I found some of my journals that where saved from drowning (I had forgot that I had put them up higher than the flood line. – I was too busy with all the wet and damaged stuff to notice them until now) I thought about the Stories and Journeys section of the newsletter. I offered and they accepted. For those of you that are interested check out the November edition of the “Where R U Uru?” newspaper where I will start way back. Then over the coming months I will be sharing a little more. These will be the edited highlights of my early journey, as space is a premium. I hope you enjoy. Oh and by the way don’t worry only a few journals survived, I wouldn’t want to bore you. How many? You will have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment