Sunday, November 23, 2008

Below Par

Progress in Fens has been slow. My water purifier doesn’t seem to work in Fens as I might have picked up something that is making me sick. I don’t want to jump to any conclusions so I sent some blood off for analyses. I should get the results back soon. Plus I had some articles to write for the Guild’s paper and the Archiver.

Another reason for my delayed work in Fens is that I recently made an excursion in to an alternative world. Catchy name SecondLife, gees I haven’t finished with my first life. Whoever wrote this massive age had no concept of D’ni writing. But the good part is that somehow they found a way to stop the Bahro instancing interference. Now I can meet up with other explorers like the ole days. So that is nice.

Not sure when I will get around to finishing my work in Fens. By the way things are going in my life at the moment, it could be a few weeks. It is a shame as I like spending time in Fens. The sounds of birds, insects and those big flying creatures even that beastie in the distance adds to the calming effect of Fens.

No comments:

Post a Comment