Wednesday, November 5, 2008

X marks the spot!

Where my thoughts are I don’t know. I forgot to mention that we had some elections ourselves, at the Guild, recently. Marten your GM (Guild Master) stepped down for another to take the baton. Lynnutte is our new GM and she has a whip. I think, no, I know that Lynnutte will do a good job. Mind you there’s not much pressure at the moment as we can’t get in to a public instance. Public instance means work, yes please.
Anyway on top of that we had some change around. I finally shed the inter-guild liaison chair. Woot! I am not really a good people person but I am trying. I know Leonardo will do an excellent job. The depth of Leo astounds me for someone so young. Sorry but it is true.

That's me in the GoMe uniform, cheesy pic or what!

Six months. That’s how long I think it will be before everything collapses, if we don’t get a public instance going. It’s all the Bahros fault and Dr. Watson. Yes there are always consequences even when doing the right thing. No good deed goes unpunished, remember. The writers and maintainers will still be going; I don’t know what would make them stop.

Personally I would like to see us keep going as long as possible. Perhaps there is a solution out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment