Monday, November 3, 2008

Szark’s law!

As you can tell I have made it back in one piece. My wife is a bit dismayed, oh the plans she had.

Why is it every time I want to get away something always gets in the way. This time was no different. First off I took the wrong equipment with me to Fens, well not so much wrong but not quite right. - My fault for not reconnoitring the area first. I know that some of the Arbourists climbing tackle will come in handy. The ascender and “single point attachment fibre-light ladder” will definitely get some use in the coming months.
On top of all this the Guild couldn’t leave me be. I thought best to deal with the e-mails while I was back on the surface. Who knew? So while they are all distracted with the newspaper I will take the opportunity to go back to Fens with the correct equipment. The trick is getting high enough and those trees don’t have any branches. The roots could be a possibility. The throw line I bought will do the trick. I hope it is high enough. Well shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment